Effective Date: February 1, 2019
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Although we strive to provide on this Web site the latest information and developments relating to our products and services, and other information about our company and business, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this Web site. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this Internet site. The information is presented “AS IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. NeuronicLABS reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information at any time without any prior notification or update to you. Please note that our Web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time, without prior notice to you. We do not undertake to update, modify or clarify information on our Web site, except as required by law.
- NEURONICLABS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL NEURONICLABS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT) CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THIS INTERNET SITE AND/OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- NeuronicLABS is not responsible, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third-party. Links from or to Web sites outside our Web site are meant for convenience only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to our Web site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and we are not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
- NeuronicLABS does not intend, directly or indirectly, to promote or endorse any medical device, treatments or other medical products and procedures on this Web site and no information on this Web site should be taken as such promotion or endorsement whether directly or by implication. All information presented on this Web site is for your information purposes only.
Your use of this Web site is conditional on your understanding, acknowledging, and agreeing to the following:
- You agree to use our Web site for legitimate purposes and not for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including without limitation, in violation of any intellectual property or privacy law. By agreeing to the Terms, you represent and warrant that you are at least the age of majority in your location of residence and are legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
- You agree to not use our Web site to conduct any activity that would constitute a civil or criminal offence or violate any law. You agree not to attempt to interfere with our Web site’s network or security features or to gain unauthorized access to our systems and data.
- By using this Web site, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on this Web site or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of our Web site, and to abide by all applicable, local, provincial, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You agree that any Content submitted by you in response to a request by us for a specific submission may be edited, adapted, modified, recreated, published, used or distributed by us. You further agree that we are under no obligation to maintain any Content in confidence, to pay compensation for any Content or to respond to any Content unless otherwise stated in a separate agreement(s) with NeuronicLABS.
- You agree that you will not post, distribute or share any Content on our Web site that is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or any other proprietary right without the express consent of the owner of such proprietary right. You further agree that your Content will not be unlawful, abusive or obscene nor will it contain any malware or computer virus that could affect our Web site’s operations. You will be solely liable for any Content that you make and its accuracy. We have no responsibility and assume no liability for any Content posted by you or any third-party.
- We reserve the right to terminate your ability to post on or submit information and/or data through our Web site and to remove and/or delete any Content that we deem objectionable. You consent to such removal and/or deletion and waive any claim against us for the removal and/or deletion of your Content.
Unless otherwise noted, product names, descriptions and labeling are of Canadian origin. Products may not be available in all countries or may be available under a different brand name, in different strengths, or for different indications. No director, employee, agent, or representative of NeuronicLABS, its subsidiaries and affiliates are engaged in rendering medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or other medical services that in any way create a physician-patient relationship through this Web site.
The information, documents, and related graphics published in this Web site (the “Information”) are the sole property of NeuronicLABS, except for information provided by third-party providers under contract to NeuronicLABS, its subsidiaries or affiliates. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that (1) the above copyright notice appears on all copies; (2) use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only; (3) the Information is not modified in any way; and (4) no graphics available from this Internet site are used separate from accompanying text. NeuronicLABS is not responsible for content provided by third-party providers, and you are prohibited from distribution of such material without permission of the owner of the copyright therein. Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of NeuronicLABS.
No use of any NeuronicLABS trademark, trade names, trade dress and products in this Internet site may be made without the prior written authorization of NeuronicLABS, except to identify the product or services of our company.
Limitation of Liability
The use of our Web site is at your sole risk and you assume full responsibility for any costs associated with your use of our Web site. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind related to the use of our Web site.
In no event will we, or our affiliates, our or their respective content or service providers, or any of our or their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, suppliers or employees be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, losses or causes of action, or lost revenue, lost profits, lost business or sales, or any other type of damage, whether based in contract or tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of, or the inability to use, or the performance of, our Web site or the content or material or functionality through our Web site, even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
Certain jurisdictions do not allow limitation of liability or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. In such jurisdictions, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations, may not apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ADDITIONAL LEGAL NOTICES, DISCLAIMERS, AND OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY TO THIS AND OTHER WEB SITES OWNED OR OPERATED BY NEURONICLABS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES.
You agree to defend and indemnify us, and hold us and our affiliates harmless,, and our and their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, and employees against any losses, liabilities, claims, expenses (including legal fees) in any way arising from, related to or in connection with your use of our Web site, your violation of the Terms, or the posting or transmission of any materials on or through the Web site by you, including but not limited to, any third party claim that any information or materials provided by you infringe upon any third-party proprietary rights.
The Terms and Conditions and any documents expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter of the Terms and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and us, whether oral or in writing. Both you and we acknowledge that, in entering into these Terms, neither you nor we have relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or implied from anything said or written between you and us prior to such Terms, except as expressly stated in the Terms.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us is effective unless it is communicated to you in writing.
Any headings and titles herein are for convenience only.
If any of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining Terms, which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you have any questions, comments or regarding these Terms and Conditions, please send all questions, comments and feedback to us at:
210 Lesmill Road
North York, ON